Cloud Storage Services in Tampa
The cloud has created a ripple in the world of business—in Tampa and throughout the entire world. It offers the ability to easily store, manage, and share digital files from anywhere.
Plus businesses can avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, and they don’t even need high capacity on-site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
To put it simply, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
Both individuals and businesses use the cloud. People store their photos and music in the cloud rather than on their devices, and organization store information to be accessed by anyone in the company.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Tampa?
The cloud has greatly impacted the way companies do business. Several benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Scalability: you only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Tampa Organization
Ready to store your files in the cloud? Call our Tampa storage experts at (813) 527-9613 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.